1. The administrator of personal data sent via the contact form TOPQ Bucior Bukowski Sp. J. with its registered office at ul. Osiedlowa 4, 80-298 Gdańsk, NIP: 957 106 94 55
2. The personal data collected is:
- first name and last name
- address email
3. The data entered in the contact form will be processed solely to answer the question.
4. The User may correct / change / delete his data, file a complaint in the event of a breach of data security or data protection regulations by contacting TOPQ Bucior Bukowski Sp. J. help:
- by writing to the e-mail address: email@example.com
- contact form at topq.pl/kontakt
- by calling the telephone number: (+48) 58 325 41 43
- by letter to the address of the company’s registered office
5. Personal data sent via the contact form will not be used to profile users in any way.
6. The data will be stored until the consent is withdrawn in one of the ways specified in point 4.
7. Providing data when completing the contact form is voluntary. Failure to provide the data indicated as required (name and surname, e-mail, consent to the processing of personal data) will prevent the form from being sent.
§ 1 Definitions
- Service – Internet service operating at top.pl
- External website – website of the Administrator’s partners, service providers or recipients
- Administrator – TOPQ Bucior Bukowski Sp. J.
- User – a natural person for whom the Administrator provides services electronically via the Website.
- Device – an electronic device together with the software through which the User gains access to the Website
- Cookies – text data collected in the form of files placed on the User’s Device
§ 2 Types of Cookies
- Internal cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device are sent by the Website’s ICT system
- External cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the IT systems of external websites
- Session cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the Website or External Services during one session of a given Device. After the session, the files are removed from the User’s Device.
- Persistent cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the Website or External Services until they are manually deleted. Files are not deleted automatically after the end of the Device session, unless the User Device configuration is set to the mode of deleting Cookie files after the end of the Device session.
§ 3 Security
- Storage and reading mechanisms – Cookies storage and reading mechanisms do not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device. Transferring viruses, trojans and other worms to your device is practically impossible.
- Internal cookies – internal cookies used by the Administrator are safe for Users’ Devices
§ 4 The purposes for which cookies are used
- Improving and facilitating access to the Website – The Administrator may store in cookie files information about the preferences and user settings of the Website to improve, improve and accelerate the provision of services on the Website.
- Marketing and advertising – The Administrator and external websites use cookie files for marketing purposes and serving Users’ advertisements.
- Statistical data – The Administrator and external websites use cookie files to collect and process statistical data such as e.g. visit statistics, User Device statistics or user behavior statistics. These data are collected for the purpose of analyzing and improving the Website.
§ 5 External websites
The Administrator cooperates with the following external services that may place Cookie files on User’s Devices:
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords
§ 6 Possibilities to determine the conditions of storage and access on User’s Devices by the Website and External Services
- The user may at any time independently change the settings for saving, deleting and accessing data of saved cookies
- The User may at any time delete all Cookie files saved so far using the User’s Device tools through which the User uses the Website’s services.
§ 7 Website Requirements
- Restricting the saving and access to Cookie files on the User’s Device may cause incorrect operation of some of the Website’s functions.
- The Administrator does not bear any responsibility for incorrectly functioning Website functions if the User restricts in any way the ability to save and read Cookie files.